Well, folks! As 2014 comes to a close, I can’t help but look back and feel a great sense of satisfaction. I ATE A LOT this year – and I am all the happier for it. My personal journey took me on an exploration of all things food near and far! I got to check off a lot of items on my list and of course add tons of new ones.
There were many memorable bites of food and full-on dining experiences. In the next few articles, I will recap of my most notable food moments of 2014.
And so it begins….
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=miglior-sito-per-comprare-viagra-generico-200-mg-a-Bologna MY TOP 10 BITES OF 2014 IN FAIRFIELD COUNTY
1) order prednisone without a doctor prescription Ramen at Kawa Ni, Westport. I am thrilled that it is of such high calibre that I don’t need to schlep to NYC for a good bowl of Ramen each time anymore.
2) go Bone Marrow at Le Farm, Westport – this may be my pick for my last bite before I die … in case any of you would like to know. The luxurious, creamy and rich marrow is simply divine on toast. A must try!
3) buy cialis from canada Paella at Basso Bistro, Norwalk. I recently revisited Basso Bistro in Norwalk. Chef Donzelli’s Paella is the best Paella I have had in a long long time!
4) http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=prednisone-10-mg-dosepak Haleem at Royal Guard, Norwalk. Royal Guard has become my family’s favorite go-to place in the last year. You must try their Haleem – a dish typically prepared by Muslims during Ramadan and widely popular through Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Hydrabad India. Its a creamy smooth dish prepared by cooking ground meat and grains for hours and hours.
5) http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=comprare-levitra-Puglia Drunken Noodles at Thai Spice Norwalk. Ah! What a dynamite dish. I always ask for the spicy version and then I can’t stop eating as I perspire, and cry from the spice-level! Ha! Maybe I just like to torture myself…. but its so worth it! 🙂
5) http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=viagra-generico-25-mg-in-farmacia-senza-ricetta-pagamento-online-a-Venezia Kati rolls at Kati ‘n More. A fairly new addition to Stamford dining scene the kati rolls are packed with flavor and offered with many variations of fillings.
7) what shampoo to use with brand propecia Heat Wave Lobster Roll at Lobster Craft – is simply irresistible. I am so glad that Captain Mike opened a brick and mortar location in Darien because now I don’t need to chase their truck all over Fairfield county anymore. Phew!!!
8) dove comprare il levitra contrassegno Tacos at Rincon, Norwalk. This stuff makes me feel good. It feels right… just right! And while you are at it…. just take in their beans and rice – its the best I have ever had!!!
9) no prescription lasix overnight delivery Bouillabaisse made by chef Matt Storch of Match. I tried it at a cooking class at Clarke Kitchen South Norwalk. It was fragrant, it was sophisticated, it tasted like the ocean…. it was divine!
10) Champagne Mousse Cake at Versailles Bakery & Cafe, Greenwich. I find myself ordering this cake EVERYTIME I need to buy a sweet treat for someone special. I love the light, airy consistency and the incredibly delicate flavor of this cake.
How’z that?!!! Now, stay tuned for the next article listing my best bites beyond Fairfield County….